Large Trader, Hedge Funds, Commercial Hedgers & Small Speculator Positioning Data on Your Charts
Every week the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) releases data from the futures markets that details the trading positions of different types of traders.
- Non-Commercial Traders (usually Hedge Funds, Commodity Funds, Large Speculators)
- Commercial Traders (Hedgers or Commercial Firms)
- Non-Reportables (Small Speculators)
These trading positions are followed by smart investors to gauge the sentiment and positioning of the big players in the markets.
Now you can easily put this data on your Metatrader 4 charts with this indicator from COT Indicator Suite.
* Indicator works with Metatrader 4 Platforms only
* CountingPips may receive compensation for sales or purchases made through third party links
Risk Disclosure: Foreign Currency trading and trading on margin carries a high level of risk and can result in loss of part or all of your investment. Due to the level of risk and market volatility, Foreign Currency trading may not be suitable for all investors and you should not invest money you cannot afford to lose. Before deciding to invest in the foreign currency exchange market you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign currency exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor should you have any doubts.