Admiral Markets has recently expanded the range of instruments in Admiral.
Markets account (1), by adding 26 new CFDs on the most actively traded European shares which constitute the Euro STOXX 50 index.
The offer includes:
- New trading and investment opportunities with some of the most popular bluechips of the developed European countries.
- The possibility to buy or sell share CFDs without any short sale restrictions.
- The possibility to accurately manage portfolios with flexible contract sizes starting from 1 share CFD.
- Dividend adjustments if a long CFD position is held, when the underlying share goes ex-dividend (2).
- The opportunity to save more, with some of the lowest commissions on the market.
- Commission – 0.05% of the transaction’s notional value (3).
- Minimum commission – 3 EUR per transaction.
- Lot size, minimum contract size and increment – 1 share.
- Maximum contract size – 10,000 lots.
- Leverage – 1:10 (i.e. margin rate of 10%).
- Tick size and minimum spread – 0.001 EUR.
List of new trading instruments (4):
Get our Weekly Commitment of Traders Report: - See where the biggest traders (Hedge Funds and Commercial Hedgers) are positioned in the futures markets on a weekly basis.
Get Our Free Metatrader 4 Indicators - Put Our Free MetaTrader 4 Custom Indicators on your charts when you join our Weekly Newsletter
|#ABI||Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV CFD|
|#AD||Koninklijke Ahold Delhaize NV CFD|
|#AIR||Airbus Group SE CFD|
|#ALV||Allianz SE CFD|
|#BAS||BASF SE CFD|
|#BAYN||Bayer AG CFD|
|#BBVA||Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria SA CFD|
|#BMW||Bayerische Motoren Werke AG CFD|
|#BN||Danone SA CFD|
|#BNP||BNP Paribas SA CFD|
|#DAI||Daimler AG CFD|
|#DBK||Deutsche Bank AG CFD|
|#DPW||Deutsche Post AG CFD|
|#DTE||Deutsche Telekom AG CFD|
|#EOAN||E.ON SE CFD|
|#FP||TOTAL SA CFD|
|#GLE||Societe Generale SA CFD|
|#INGA||ING Groep NV CFD|
|#ITX||Inditex SA CFD|
|#ORA||Orange SA CFD|
|#PHIA||Koninklijke Philips NV CFD|
|#SAN||Sanofi SA CFD|
|#SAP||SAP SE CFD|
|#SIE||Siemens AG CFD|
|#TEF||Telefonica SA CFD|
|#UNA||Unilever NV CFD|
Please note that:
- New instruments are only available to Admiral.Markets accounts on AM-Live2 trading server. Traders with Admiral.Markets (ex-Pro) accounts on the AM-Live1 and AM-Live3 servers can get access to new instruments by opening a new Admiral.Markets account and transferring funds internally via their Trader’s Room.
- Dividend adjustments are credited to accounts with long share CFD positions (Buy) and debited from accounts with short share CFD positions (Sell).
- Commission and minimum commission values are indicated per transaction (i.e. per side). Commission is charged in the full amount (i.e. per side value x 2) upon opening a share CFD position. Minimum commission is charged whenever the mathematical value of the commission is below the minimum level of 3 EUR.
- You may need to right-click on ‘Market Watch’ and select the ‘Show All’ option to display the new instruments in your MetaTrader 4 terminal.
For more information please visit Admiral Markets website.
Risk disclosure: Forex and CFDs carry a high level of risk and losses may exceed your initial deposit. Admiral Markets UK Ltd. recommends you seek advice from an independent financial advisor to ensure that you understand the risks involved with Forex, CFDs, Margin and Leveraged trading.